Hello readers! This post is already kind of late, and I don’t feel like making this very long, so here is a quick summary of what I accomplished in February, and what my plans are for March!Continue reading “February 2020 wrap up and March goals”
I can’t believe that it’s already February! I meant to write this post a while ago, (Like nine days ago) but as you might already know, I’m not very good at planning posts in advanced! Anyways, here’s how my month went:
I can’t believe that it’s already February! I meant to write this post a while ago, (Like nine days ago) but I haven’t had that much time recently. Anyways, here’s how my month went:
I read 23 books in January.
How I did on my reading goals:
- The Gilded Wolves, by Roshani Chokshi–✅
- Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo–❌
- Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo–✅
- The Teacher’s Funeral, by Richard Peck–✅
- Momentous Events in the Life of a Cactus, by Dusti Bowling–✅
- Hook’s Revenge: The Pirate’s Code, by Heidi Schulz–✅
- 500 Words or Less, by Julia Del Rosario–✅
- Okay For Now, by Gary D. Schmidt–✅
- The Mysterious Benedict Society, by Trenton Lee Stewart–✅
- The Mysterious Benedict Society: The Perilous Journey, by Trenton Lee Stewart–✅
- The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict, by Trenton Lee Stewart–❌
- It Ain’t So Awful, Falafel, by Firoozeh Dumas–✅
I wrote 16 posts in January.
- WWW Wednesday 14
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Audiobooks
- December 2019 Wrap Up
- Chapter 3: Wendy
- WWW Wednesday 15
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Bias towards authors
- 2020 Bookish resolutions
- Top Ten Tuesday: bookish discoveries I made in 2019
- There’s this thing called OBOB
- Top Ten Tuesday: recent additions to my bookshelf
- WWW Wednesday 16
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Anxiety and book blogging
- Top Ten Tuesday: amazing book covers
- Haveli, by Suzanne Fisher Staples | Mini review
- Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo | Review
- Let’s Talk Bookish: required reading
How I did on my posting goals:
- 1 tag–❌
- 1 other post–✅
- 2 Chapters of my story–❌
- 2 book reviews–✅
- 3 Top Ten Tuesday–✅
- 4 Let’s Talk Bookish–✅
- 5 WWW Wednesday–❌
I finally read Six of Crows.
You can read my review here.
I completely reorganized my bookshelf and put fun lights on it.
I for the first time actually organize my bookshelf by genre, and I’m really proud of myself for doing that, because before I
I did a lot of stuff.
So even though my entire month was completely planned out very well, and I didn’t accomplish all of my goals, I’m happy with what I got done.
I’m not going to completely plan out and set a lot of goals for February, and I’m not going to write out a TBR (to be read), but I do want to finish reading all of the books that were on my winter TBR.
So… the books that I have yet to read are these:
- Black Radishes, by Susan Lynn Meyer
- Orange for the Sunsets, by Tina Athaide
- Turtle in Paradise, by Jennifer L. Holm
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelo
- Before We Were Free, by Julia Alvarez
That’s only five books, and I’ll most likely read more, but the other books I read will be for OBOB. (a reading competition I’m doing that’s through my school)
For my posting goals, I want to write:
- 1 Other post
- 1 Tag
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Top Ten Tuesday
- 3 WWW Wednesday
- 3 Let’s Talk Bookish
That adds up to thirteen posts, and plus this one is fourteen, and thats a good amount for me.
I also want to get some writing done, and work a little more on the story I’ve been working on.
And that’s it for my January wrap up and goals for February! I hope you are all having a great 2020 so far!
What are your February goals? How was your January? How is 2020 going for you so far? Chat with me in the comments below!