Hello readers! This post is already kind of late, and I don’t feel like making this very long, so here is a quick summary of what I accomplished in February, and what my plans are for March!
And I wrote that this was going to be quick, and it actually turned out to be longer than I thought it would be, so that is good, I guess. Anyways, moving on…
I read like 15 books in February.
Here are a few of them. I don’t feel like getting images of all of them, and I don’t even know how well I even kept track of them. But I know I read like 15 or more books, and I’m happy with that, I guess.
If you want to look at more of my reading stuff, you can look at my Goodreads, where I mostly keep up with the books I’ve read!
How I did on my reading goals:
I didn’t make a complete list of the books I wanted to read, and I didn’t even read any of the five I put down. I’m not going to continue this list for March. I hope that I’ll maybe get to them over the summer though.
- Black Radishes, by Susan Lynn Meyer
- Orange for the Sunsets, by Tina Athaide
- Turtle in Paradise, by Jennifer L. Holm
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelo
- Before We Were Free, by Julia Alvarez
I wrote 13 posts in February.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my TBR I predict will be 5 star reads
- WWW Wednesday 17
- Let’s Talk Bookish: How many POVs is too many?
- January 2020 wrap up and February goals
- WWW Wednesday 18
- Let’s Talk Bookish: What makes an engaging blog post?
- The Liebster Award
- WWW Wednesday 19
- A rant about stuff
- 6 month blogiversary!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d follow on social media
- WWW Wednesday 20
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Thoughts regarding reading challenges
How I did on my posting goals:
- 1 Other post–✅(I did 2!)
- 1 Tag–✅(The Liebster award)
- 2 Reviews–❌(I did none)
- 3 Top Ten Tuesday–❌(I did two)
- 3 WWW Wednesday–✅(YAY! I did four!)
- 3 Let’s Talk Bookish–✅(YAY! I did 3!)
That adds up to thirteen posts, which is one less than I had aimed for, but I’m happy with that. I wrote no reviews because I really didn’t feel like it, but now I feel much more like writing reviews, so I’ll hopefully write a few in March!
I didn’t get any writing done on the story I’ve been working on, but I’ll hopefully also make some time for that in March!
I’m not going to set any specific reading goals for March, because I’ve tried it, and it just doesn’t work as well for me. I am going to try to read 20 books in March!
For my posting goals, I want to write:
- 2 other posts
- 2 Tag
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Top Ten Tuesday
- 3 WWW Wednesday
- 3 Let’s Talk Bookish
That is 16 posts. I have no idea if I’ll get to it. I’ll try though!
I also still want to write more of my story, and maybe write a short story or start to or something.
So thats all for right now! I’m going to keep this a relatively short wrap up, because I really want to finish this post before March is over, and I don’t feel like writing more. February was a crazy month with school; I had one week with big tests in every class, and I’ve finished and started and finished a lot of different units, so I’m glad it’s over, and that the end of the second trimester is right around the corner!