Hello and welcome to my blog! Here on Book Nook Bits, I talk about all sorts of books; historical fiction, books with strong sibling relationships and not necessarily fluffy contemporaries. Fantasy, science fiction and books with talking animals. I enjoy books written in verse, and beautifully written memoirs. I read all sorts of books, really. And I enjoy writing about them!
That’s why I created this blog in August of 2019. I wanted a place to talk about all of the wonderful books that take me into different worlds, books that are exciting, books that are interesting, books that are hilarious.
I post all sorts of things on my blog. I post reviews of books I’ve read, discussions about bookish topics, lists of books and more! I love in interacting with fellow book bloggers and book lovers!
- I play the trumpet and I love classical music
- I have two amazing cats, Mimi and Loki and a very sweet golden retriever named Clover
- Someday I want to be a journalist for the New York Times
- I have tons of ideas for books that I hope to someday write and publish
- I have an enormous bookshelf full of books that I will reread over and over and over
- My local library is one of my favorite places to be, and I’ll spend hours there reading books.
There are too many amazing books out there and I could not possibly name them all… that said, here are a few of my favorites:
I’ve written reviews of some of them, and I’ll link those below.
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- Hattie Big Sky, by Kirby Larson
- A Thousand Perfect Notes, by C. G. Drews
- The War That Saved my Life, by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
Like I said above, one of my favorite parts of book blogging is chatting with other book bloggers and readers! You can contact me here
Thanks for visiting my blog!