I kind of put off making my TBR for this until the last minute, but I am very excited to participate in this readathon! Last year, in March, I saw the readathon but never ended up participating because I had a lot of other things going on. This readathon is hosted by the wonderful Margaret @ Weird Zeal, and there you can find the announcement for the readathon.
Wings of Ebony, by J. Elle
- A book with purple on the cover
- A book recommended to you
- A book that you added to your TBR within the last three months
- A book with a woman of color on the cover
Feather Frost, by K. C. Simos
- A book with fewer than 1k ratings on Goodreads
- A book under 200 pages
Race to the Sun, by Rebecca Roanhorse
- A book by an indigenous author
- An #ownvoices book for an identity you don’t share
Know my Name, by Chanel Miller
- A biography or memoir
The Crown, by Kiera Cass
- A book set in the future
Instructions for Dancing, by Nicola Yoon
- A book by an author whose work you’ve loved before
Wrapping this up…
I didn’t get to all of the prompts for the readathon, but I got to as many as I could! I think that this is a pretty reasonable TBR for the readathon, and these books with a few other ones are going to be a good TBR for the month of March.
I have a lot of fun putting together this list of books, and I am very excited to read all of them!
Are you participating in any readathons? Are you reading any books for women’s history month? Chat with me in the comments below!