Hello! I was tagged for the Outstanding Blogger Award by the wonderful Abby @ Beyond the Read, and I’m excited to do it! The questions look really fun, so thank you so much Abby, and I’m going to get right into it!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What inspired you to start blogging?
I started me blog because I wanted a place to share my thoughts on the books that I read, and that’s basically what it is today!
What is a popular trope in books that you can’t stand?
I really dislike love triangles. It’s just not interesting to me to be reading about love triangles, and I think that they’re way overused.
Most of the time, love triangles don’t seem necessary and are often really forced. That’s just not fun for me to read about.
What’s the most recent book that you rated 5 stars?
I think that it was Cinder, by Marissa Meyer. I read it about a week ago, and I really loved it! I’ve heard so many amazing things about Cinder, and I’ve wanted to read it for a long time. It was a really incredible book, and I am excited for the rest of the series!
I also recently reread The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan, and that was also a five star read.
Do you like rainy days?
Yes! I love rainy days so much! I especially love reading on rainy days.
Where I live, it rains a lot, so I have a lot of rainy days!
What’s your favorite dessert?
I love apple crumble, and really any sort of apple pastry. I also really love carrot cake.
Do you have a pet?
I have three! I have two cats and one dog. My dog is a golden retreiver named Clover, and she is really sweet! My older cat is named Loki, and my kitten is named Zoë!
What is your favorite genre of music to listen to?
I usually listen to audiobooks, and when I listen to music it’s really anything. When I’m writing I usually don’t have music with words, however when I’m reading I can listen to basically anything.
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- What genre do you rarely or never read?
- Where do you usually read?
- Do you have any pets? (stealing Abby’s question because I’m curious now)
- What are your favorite posts to write?
- How do you organize your books?
- What fictional world would you love to spend a week in, and what would you do?