Hello! Today is a pretty straightforward topic, but it seems really fun, so I’m going to go straight into it!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl where there is a topic and you make a list that best fits that topic! This week’s topic is Super Long Book Titles. I only have a few ideas off the top of my head, so this is post is probably going to be the result of me staring at my bookshelf and scrolling through my Goodreads shelves!
The books I’ve read with long titles are…
- How to Get Away with Myrtle, by Elizabeth Bunce
- Dress Codes for Small Towns, by Courtney Stevens
- The Weight of the Stars, by K. Ancrum
- Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus, by Dusti Bowling
- Momentous Events in the Life of a Cactus, by Dusti Bowling
- The Priory of the Orange Tree, by Samantha Shannon
- The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl, by Stacy McAnulty
- The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail, by Richard Peck
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon, by Kelly Barnhill
- The Case of the Case of Mistaken Identity, by Mac Barnett
- The Last True Poets of the Sea, by Julia Drake
There is only one book on here that I haven’t read, which is Aru Shah and the End of Time, by Roshani Chokshi, and I’m actually reading it right now! I just started it this morning, and I’m really loving it!
I wasn’t entirely sure what counted as a super long book title, but all of the ones here have at least five words, which is more than a lot of book titles have, so I guess this works!