Hello! It is crazy that it’s already July, and that we’re more than halfway through 2020. In this post, I have a wrap up of what I accomplished in June, and my goals for July!
In June, I read 16 books. Of those 16 books…
- 1 was an audiobook
- 1 was an ebook
- 14 were physical books
My goal was to read 20 books in May, with at least 5 audiobooks, 5 ebooks and 5 physical books. I only reached one of those goals, but I’m still pretty happy with what I got done.
My goals for posting in April were…
- 2 Other posts
- 3 Top Ten Tuesdays
- 3 WWW Wednesdays
- 3 Let’s Talk Bookish
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Tags (I want to at least make a small effort to catch up!!)
All in all, in the month of June I wrote 18 posts, and I’m happy about that. I met 3 out of 6 of my individual goals, but I did a few in each category which I’m happy about! I had a lot of fun posting this month, especially with the Percy Jackson posts 🙂
I didn’t set a TBR for June, which was okay, but I definitely feel like I read more when I set specific TBRs. So, here’s my TBR for the month of July:
- Felix Ever After, by Kacen Callendar
- The Poppy War, by R. F Kuang
- Far from the Tree, by Robin Benway
- Little and Lion, by Brandy Colbert
- Empress of the World, by Sara Ryan
- The Weight of the Stars, by K. Ancrum
- All the Invisible Things, by Orlagh Collins
- A Night Divided, by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Last True Poets of the Sea, by Julia Drake
- The Woman’s Hour, by Elaine Weiss
- The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan
- The Throne of Fire, by Rick Riordan
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan
- The Hidden Oracle, by Rick Riordan
- The Dark Prophecy, by Rick Riordan
- The Burning Maze, by Rick Riordan
- The Tyrant’s Tomb, by Rick Riordan
- The Sword of Summer, by Rick Riordan
- The Hammer of Thor, by Rick Riordan
- The Ship of the Dead, by Rick Riordan
- The Mystery of the Painted Book, by K. S. Mitchel
That’s 21 books, which is a bit more than I usually read, however, as you may have noticed, quite a few of them are Rick Riordan books, which I can generally get through pretty quickly! I’ll probably also end up listening to a few audiobooks. I’m actually right now in the middle of The Priory of the Orange Tree. I was hoping to finish it by the end of June, but it’s so long I couldn’t quite get through it. A lot of these books are also from the library, which is so great because the library is finally open! (Sort of. You have to place holds then go pick them up. But still!!)
In July, I want to write 20 posts! One of those posts is definitely going to be my nominations for the fourth annual book blogger awards, hosted by May @ Forever and Everly and Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books, which I’m very excited for!
- 2 Top Ten Tuesdays
- 2 WWW Wednesdays
- 3 Let’s Talk Bookish
- 3 Other posts
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Tags
This month, I’m participating in camp Nanowrimo! My goal is 30,000 words, and I’ll hopefully reach it! I spent a lot of time last month plotting the book I’m going to write, and I’m very excited for it!
I also want to try journaling at least every week, because I really enjoy it, I just always forget to, and it slips my mind and then it doesn’t happen…
A few days ago, I reached 100 followers here on my blog!! It makes me so so happy that so many people have been interested in my blog, and have liked my posts so much. So, I’m doing a Q & A, as I announced in my last post! So, if you want, you can ask me a question in the comments!
How was your June? What are some of your goals for July? I hope that you all have an amazing month!